Each newsletter includes:
- The latest answers to common computer and tech questions that you’ve probably encountered
- Important how-to and safety information to make your life easier and safer
- Selected reader comments.
- Site, software, hardware or other recommendations.
- Definitions of confusing terms or acronyms.
And, of course, I have a hard time resisting the urge to add my own little bit of commentary, stories and even the occasional rant.
Just fill in your name and email and hit Submit:
Subscriber-only perks! Newsletter subscribers get access to a form that puts their questions at the head of the question queue, and a special coupon code for 20% off everything in the Puget Sound Software Store where you’ll find my ebooks and other Ask Leo! related merchandise.
After you confirm your subscription you’ll get an email newsletter from me once a week. Of course, every issue includes instructions on how to easily unsubscribe should you decide at any time to quit.
I respect your privacy. I will NEVER sell, rent or share your email address. That’s more than a policy, it’s my personal guarantee! My Privacy Pledge.